What are ALM & DevOps?
ALM and DevOps are two sides of the same coin.
- Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) is all about accelerating the software development cycle, and reducing the product’s time to market. Its emphasis is on continuously improving quality, reliability, security and performance of the product.
- DevOps is the set of tools and practices that keep the product up and running across different environments, making it scalable, highly available, self-healing and resilient so it can succeed in meeting market demands.
With a daily growing number of technologies, tools and online services, it becomes extremely challenging to find the “right tool”. This is especially true while having to evaluate alternatives and implement the chosen solution in existing working environments with legacy toolchains.
We Excel at
- Implementing CI/CD pipelines for container-based apps
- Managing K8s clusters in Cloud and On-Premises infrastructure
- Automating infrastructure provisioning in private and public clouds
- Implementing test automation for different platforms (Desktop, Web, Mobile) and for different architectural levels (Unit, Integration, UI)
- Helping companies to migrate from legacy systems to modern DevOps systems.
At CodeValue, we combine years of experience led by the brightest minds in the fields, and help customers design, build and implement solutions that drive their product success.
This includes implementing ALM practices such as Test Automation, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery and Continuous Deployment to On-Premise and Cloud environments, using a wide range of tools such as TFS, Jenkins, Git, Chef, TeamCity(, and more), but also building Kubernetes clusters running on Azure or AWS clouds, creating, managing and monitoring container-based systems designed with microservices architectures and Docker.
Using our extensive knowledge and vast experience in training teams, migrating organizations to newer platforms, and leading cutting-edge technology projects, we will help you fully embrace the exciting world of ALM & DevOps.
Technology / Platforms
- Docker containers
- Linux administration
- Elasticsearch-Logstash\Fluentd-Kibana (ELK\EFK)
- HashiCorp stack
- CI/CD pipelines
- Unit tests
- Load & Performance test